Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reading Contest Results and Art Festival!

THIS JUST IN:
MISS PENNY'S CLASS WINS 
READING CONTEST BY A LANDSLIDE!!

I am so impressed with all of you wonderful parents!!
Our class read a total of 518 books at home during the month of April!  Way to go!  
Each child received their own copy of this book as a reward:



Art Festival
I just thought you might want to see the cute pictures I got of our art festival today.  We had a chalk art gallery on the sidewalk, fingerpaint (that you could eat!), and the kids got to paint their own shirts.  They turned out so cute!

Artistic Clothing :




The finished product!  
I will be sending these home Thursday after they dry and I can heat set them.  





Pudding Fingerpainting:




Some of the kids spent more time eating the paint, and less time painting with it :)




Chalk Art Gallery (I took these pictures before they were finished with their squares):














Browsing the Gallery:


1 comment:

The Hill's said...

What fun...I know Candace enjoys everything see learns from you!